Friday, December 7, 2012

Cleanse: Day 4 & Down 4 Pounds!

You read that right!!!! I have lost 4 pounds in 4 days!! I am SOOOO excited!!!  I woke up this morning (Day 5) and was feeling a little... "eh", but then I stepped on the scale!! I am down 4 pounds since I started this cleanse on Monday!! I had the burst of motivation that I was really needing so I ate my fruit for breakfast and ran to the gym!!  (Well, I didn't literally run to the gym, I drove., I wasn't THAT motivated, hehe)  I feel great!! I'm just so happy right now.  I know that the scale is not what matters... but it sure is nice to see that number keep going down!! 

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, just got busy with life stuff! (I'll play catch up).  My day was pretty normal but I did have an AWESOME lunch that I wanted to share!  I got the inspiration from here off of pinterest, but made it my own.



Balsamic Chicken Lettuce Wraps

What you need:
-4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
-4oz of Chicken (I still had leftover chicken from my recipe I made the other day)
-1/4 cup walnuts
-1/4 of an apple, chopped into small pieces
-Sprinkle of Craisins
-Balsamic Vinegar (about 1/2 Tbl on each leaf)

Directions:
1.  Shred chicken and put in leaf.
2.  Add walnuts, apples, craisins and then sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
** Would be awesome to add in chopped grapes and feta cheese! I will do that next time when I'm not on my cleanse.)

Super simple and so good!!  My whole lunch (all 4 leaves) was about 200 calories!!  This eating healthy thing is really not bad and it's working!!  HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment