Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cleanse: Day 3

You know how I was so energetic yesterday?  Well, today I couldn't get out of bed!  Not because of the cleanse, but my 2 year old was up all night getting sick. Poor little guy!  But I still did really good today! 

I wanted to share with you my dinner that I had tonight!  Although... it definitely looks more like a dessert!!


This is my super simple and super yummy shake.  It's awesome, because I feel like I'm cheating when I drink it, and I'm not!!  All it is, is one scoop of Syntha-6 chocolate protein powder, handful of strawberries, water and ice.... blend well and that's it!!  You could add in bananas, blueberries, raspberries... pretty much anything!  Now, there are many variations.. but since I'm on my cleanse, I can't have dairy.  You could mix it with milk or just greek yogurt instead of the water.  But this is less calories and still delicious!

Here's what my day looked like:

Breakfast:
Fiber Drink... YAY! I don't have to drink this for the next 4 days!!
Bowl of fruit and 3 hard-boiled eggs.

Snack:
Hummas and Rice Cakes 

Lunch:
My usual chicken salad.

Snack:

Edamame!!! This is THE best snack in the whole wide world!!  I get a whole box of them at Costco for $8.99.  They are in 12 individual steam bags.  So, you just have to throw them in the microwave for 3 minutes, sprinkle a little sea salt and your done!  They only have 140 calories and 12g of protein!!  These are so good for you and they are as easy to eat as a bag of chips... without the love handles!!! 

Dinner:
 Protein Shake: Syntha 6 protein power in chocolate, strawberries, water and ice. 
 
Workout:
Since little man was sick and my husband didn't get home until close to 8:00, I did a small workout at home.  I did some yoga, pushups and crunches.  At least it was something!

Well, I've made it through Day 3!  I made it to Day 4 last time, so let's see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment