Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cleanse: Day 2

 So, I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING!  I thought I was going to feel like crap, and it was quite the opposite.  I actually have energy and feel more motivated to eat better!!!  On Day 1 I found myself really hungry right before lunch.  So, I make a large batch of hard-boiled eggs to eat with my fruit in the morning.  Day 2 was SO much better.  I never felt hungry and still had energy.

Here's what my day looked like:

Breakfast:
Fiber Drink (still yuck!)
Bowl of fruit and 3 hard-boiled eggs. By adding the eggs in, I felt fuller for longer.  I think I needed the protein.

Snack
Kale Chips:  These were actually pretty good!  I took kale, drizzled it with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.  I baked them at 350 for 20 minutes. 

Lunch:
Chicken Salad:  Since I wasn't dying today, I actually got a quick picture of it!  It's super yummy!!  I also added in some craisins.  I needed something a little sweet on it.  (Not sure if these are "allowed" or not.)

Spinach, Walnuts, Chicken, Craisins, Oil & Vinegar.


Snack:
Rice Cakes and Hummas: Still my fav!

Dinner:
Protein Shake:  Since I wasn't really hungry for a big dinner, I just drank my protein shake after my workout.  And was plenty full. 

 Workout:
I even had enough energy to go to the gym!  I did a shoulder and abs workout with 20 minutes of low-intense cardio.  I kept my heart rate in Zone 2, which is the fat burning zone.  I will make a post about how to get the most out of your workouts by training in your zones.

Have a great day!  I'll check in tomorrow with Day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment