Monday, November 26, 2012

Namaste

Day 2: Yoga and Elliptical

Yoga is one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world.  It is not only great for giving you an amazing body, it is WONDERFUL for keeping you from turning into a serial killer at the end of the day.  The power of meditation mixed with an intense practice can change your body completely.  

Last time I was on my workout regimen, I did yoga A LOT!  I felt great and I even got pretty good at it.  I could even do some arm balances.  Have you ever heard of the saying "If you don't use it, you lose it"?  Well, apparently that goes for yoga as well.  I was TERRIBLE today.  It probably didn't help that I couldn't lift my arms above my head since I am so sore from yesterday's workout! But that's ok... as long as I'm working hard and giving it everything I have, then it will come back. 

Here is a powerful video I would like to share with you about the incredible things that yoga can do.  If this guy didn't give up... then I have NO EXCUSE! 


My Day 2 Workout Summary


No comments:

Post a Comment