Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 3: Back and Biceps

Day 3!!  And guess what?!?  I'm already down 1 pound!!  I know, I know.... it's all water weight, but hey... a pound is a pound in my book!  I have been doing really well with my food and water and I can tell it's going to pay off quickly.  I have my body fat calculated tomorrow morning, so I will report back and let you know where I'm starting from.  

I didn't sleep well last night, but I still got my butt to the gym!!  Here is my workout for today.  I burned 543 calories today!  Skinny.... here I come!


I am working on a post about what vitamins and supplements I am taking to help me with my journey and help me become more healthy.  Hopefully it will be up tomorrow... or tonight if I'm feeling frisky. :)

See you at the gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment