Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Plan of Attack!

I wanted to share the plan that I am doing.  I started this one last time and I really liked it, so I'm going to do it again.

I love the site BodyBuilding.com! This is a great resource tool for workouts, exercises, supplements, and encouragement.  I found this chick, Jamie Eason.  She is a fitness model and trainer.  She is amazing and her body is just crazy!!! She has a program called:

Jamie Eason LiveFit 12 Week Trainer 

 
It gives you a day-to-day schedule for you to follow.  She also gives you great tips on food, supplements, and other things you need to know. She breaks the 12 weeks into 3 phases of 4 weeks.  Here is the first 2 weeks.



With this plan, it starts out with 3 rest days.... Um, yeah... I'm only going to take 1 rest day.  This is just my plan, and she probably knows best... but that's what I am doing. I am also going to add in cardio in this phase.  She states that her phase one is supposed to be the "muscle building" phase.  I have already built muscle from my past training, so I am going to go ahead and incorporate my own cardio. Here is my workout plan for the week:


 
 This is a pretty aggressive plan.  But as I said before, I have a pretty important goal that I am working towards.  And again, I will talk about that later. (Hey! I gotta keep ya coming back somehow!)  I'll post how my first day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment