Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Putting the Pieces Together

I'm sitting here looking in the mirror, and for the first time, I'm not thinking about how disappointed I am in what I see. Instead, I am excited about what changes are yet to come.  The changes that I know are coming.  I can see a better, healthier, stronger version of myself forming underneath the exterior. And that girl is just waiting to burst out.  I'm putting in the work, I have the motivation, the dedication and now, my mind is in the right place.  Having a positive outlook can do more for you than any diet you are on or any workout you can do.  A positive mind pushes you to get to the gym.... it wants you to put the right fuel in to your body...  it lets you see the positive changes you are making, not the negative things you are still unhappy with. This time is different because my mind is in it,,,, I have all the pieces, just got to keep putting them together.



My stats right now... I'm at 165 lbs.  This is the heaviest I have ever been.  And that's ok.... It's the heaviest I will ever be again. I feel really good right now. I just started week 3 back in the gym.  I'm seeing subtle changes and for that I'm excited. I can't wait for everyone to start seeing them! Hold on yall.... this is going to be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment