Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting Healthy With a Cleanse!

And this is why I'm doing the cleanse... :)
 Hey ya'll!  Well, sorry I have been gone the past couple of days.  I got into a car wreck on my way to the gym on Friday, so I haven't been to the gym at all this weekend.  Funny how I was just talking about not making excuses! haha!  My back was hurting, so I didn't want to run the risk of hurting myself further. My back is finally beginning to feel better so I will definitely return to the gym tomorrow.  My body.... AND MIND.... needs it!  (Oh, it wasn't a bad wreck at all, and no one was seriously hurt). :)

I also wanted to share what I will be starting tomorrow.  I will be doing the Advocare 10-Day Cleanse.  I will be going into detail about the whole process including my modified workouts, pictures of food, and what supplements I will be taking.  I tried this before and only made it through Day 4... but I have a "team" of people, aka my neighbors, that are all doing it together.  That way we can lean on each other for support, especially when we come very close to ripping someones head off because all we want is a damn piece of cheese.  Sorry... I might have gotten a little carried away there.  It's definitely tough, so the next few posts might not be too pretty, so bare with me. I want to be honest with you and with myself. 

I will make it to Day 10!!I will make it to Day 10!! 

Here's to being healthy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment