Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tip of the Day & Day 4: Legs

I was so excited about today!  I couldn't WAIT to get into the gym!!  But then Mommy-hood B-slapped me in the face.  Little man is sick. :-(  Poor guy has a cough so I didn't want to get him around other kids to get them sick or to make him worse, so we just played inside all day.  And then the hubby got stuck at work....  I was so upset.

But then my WONDERFUL friend and neighbor, Andria said "Hey! Don't you have P90X, we can just do that!" Heck yeah we can!!  So she ran over and we busted our butt for 45 minutes.  (We just did the leg workout).  I feel so much better now and I even burned 310 calories!

TIP OF THE DAY: Have a backup plan!  


One of my favorite quotes: Excuses are like a$$holes... everyone's got one, but no one wants to hear about it!

It's so easy to come up with an excuse as to why you can't workout... so DON'T!  There are always things that are going to come up, (kids, work, friends, car issues) but it is up to you how you handle it.  Do you want it bad enough?    Have a plan for what you can do at home.  Buy a workout video, find workouts online, just turn on some music and dance, get creative.... whatever you do, just DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!

Day 4: Legs



Food Diary:



No comments:

Post a Comment